Most recent CASE briefs
– Plaintiff, (playing with other children) was seriously injured (lost her ankle) while playing on a rail-road turntable that had been unlocked and unguarded.
– Turntable was locat...
– A public restroom, in a store, the customer who comes in, and doesn’t buy anything, and gets hurt, is considered an invitee.
– There needs to be mutual benefit (i.e. a pe...
- Licensee – The duty to warn of known and hidden conditions.
- A social guest as one who enters the premises of the owner by permission, but for the...
– L.S. Ayres & Co. (Defendant) v. Hicks (Plaintiff)
– There was no negligence in the construction of the escalator.
– Here the Defendant...