Most recent CASE briefs
173 N.W.2d 619 (Wis. 1970)
Plaintiff brought an action for personal injuries sustained when his car was struck by a car driven by Veith, an insured of the defendant. Veith had a sudden mental aberration or delusion just prior ...
80 Wis. 523 (1891)
While they were sitting opposite one another in a school classroom, defendant lightly kicked plaintiff in the shin. About a month before, plaintiff had injured the same leg, but the injury appeared to be hea...
– Sapp was convicted of assault in trial court
– Appealed by Western Union on the grounds that it was not an assault.
– Trial court would not allow instructions to injury in regards to battery.
– Issue on appeal was that the P thought that the court should have allowed instructions to...
– Smith (Defendant) owns property, saw two boys on one of his sheds and asked them to get down, and evidence showed that the two boys started to get down at once. Before they got to the ground, the D threw a s...