Most recent CASE briefs
– Supreme court of Minnesota
– Trial court awarded Mettille damages, and the bank appealed.
– Jones (Plaintiff) agreed to buy a freezer for $900, and paid a total of $619 towards it, when he defaulted, but Star (Defendant) claims that he still owed $819….when purchased, the freezer...
– Supreme Court of NJ.
– Oakwood is appealing the lower courts judgment of $475 entered towards Callano.
– Supreme Court of Texas upheld the demurer.
– Upheld lower court decision in favor of Ledbetter.
886 F.2d 1109, 9th Cir., 1989
P alleges that Apple and its officials “misled the market about the capabilities and prospects of a novel office computer and disk drive system.” P claims to have purchased Apple’s stock having relied upon Apple’s misr...