Most recent CASE briefs
P Luttinger, buyer, contracted with D Rosen, seller to purchase a dwelling. P’s attorney wrote a contract with a very specific “subject to” condition precedent. The P was not able to fulfill the exact condition precedent, so they asked D for ful...
A doctor, Defendant McGee, operated on Plaintiff Hawkins’ hand and performed a skin graft. P had sustained the hand injury nine years prior to the operation in an accident which had no relation to D. D spoke the words, “I will guarantee to make th...
– Trial judge favored for defendant because he was “promoted” the plaintiff’s case lacked significant financial detriment, if any at all.
– Appeals court overrul...
– Wife won, and husband appealed.
– Reversed and remanded for judgment
– Supreme court of Minnesota
– Trial court awarded Mettille damages, and the bank appealed.